Do you really grasp what is synergy ?
Synergy comes from the Greek word “synergos” which means working together.
Synergy confirms the basic notion that two heads are better than one.
When people share ideas the end results are quite often better than an individual contributor.
All of us are smarter than one of us!
Fresh ideas are the fastest way to grow, make changes and adjustments to constantly changing environment.
Guidelines to create synergy
1. Send email out in advance of meeting describing what you are trying to accomplish.
2. Set timeline with milestones.
3. Seek out opinions and point out positive benefits.
4. Accept different points of view and discuss openly.
5. Ensure the atmosphere is safe for others to offer and contribute their ideas.
6. Add and build onto each other’s ideas.
7. Use what I call a parking lot to move ideas to white board that do not directly belong to discussion. Indicate to the team we can circle back and discuss if time permits.
8. Remember the purpose is to improve, create and implement.
9. Know that people generally support when they are a part of the development so it is always critical to include key personnel.
I participate in multiple business lines and our teams have been successful using this synergy process. I currently reside in Ventura County, California but have connections all over the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Philippines, China and Australia.
Check out our newest team business we are promoting: ilivingapp plus other FREE tools on this website!
Please feel free to contact me.
805-768-4393 Google voice